A fierce place found at the beginning of the one hundred yard Denmark Street - Thirteen serves drinks & Japanese inspired dishes. Our Soho cocktail bar off Charing Cross Road offers good times with a great beat, while our underground haunt dial8 is expressly for those who know. You can also now enjoy our summer terrace.
- Fri 22nd Sept, Femi Fem brings his grooves back
- Sat 23rd Sept, Briony celebrates disco, glamour & funk
- Fri 29th Sept, Amazonica returns for ROCK NIGHT
- Sat 30th Sept, Ash Rah comes back for disco & funk
- Fri 6th Oct, Briony Maeve comes back for soul, funk & disco
- Sat 7th Oct, Femi Fem plays jazz, funk & soul
- Fri 13th Oct, Lauren Verge heads back for disco vibes
- Sat 14th Oct, Jake Peters returns for more hip-hop, funk, rock & disco
- Fri 20th Oct, Amazonica brings us ROCK NIGHT
- Sat 21st Oct, Briony Maeve plays glamorous punk, rock & funk
- Fri 27th Oct, Femi Fem brings us acid jazz, funk & soul
- Sat 28th Oct, Lauren Verge comes home to Thirteen
FOR A LITTLE PRIVACY
Expressly for those in the know, dial8 brings privacy and discretion. An intimate basement club where you will find elevated menus, state-of-the-art sound systems and a blink and you’ll miss it separate entrance on Flitcroft Street.